Msho and his catdad – the creator of “cat rapping” – share the account and run a weekly contest that just for dudes who adore their furry friends.
Side note: If you’re not following Msho and his dude already, you MUST stop what you’re doing and devote like an hour to watching his rap sessions with his strapping Sphynx Cat.
There’s so much more where that came from.
But anyways, back to the men who love their cats so much that they entered a contest to prove it. This is what we imagine their feline friends were saying as the pics were snapped.
1. “You can’t read it, but his shirt says Meowy Christmas.”
2. “At least your catdad is wearing a shirt. Mine can’t find his.”
3. “What’s that about Christmas? Sorry, I can’t hear you. I’m too busy enjoying the great outdoors with my woodsman!
4. “Everyone step back. He’s all mine.”
5. “He takes me everywhere. We’re basically twins.”
6. “Don’t compliment his fashion sense. I’M the one who picked his shirt out. I should get the credit.”
7. “THIS IS HOW WE DO IT. Seriously, someone should play that song right meow because this fashion statement deserves a grand entrance accompanied by music.”
8. “That’s nice. But can you even handle this Double Dude-Cat pose?”